Regular Shuttle Flights to Safari Airstrips
We are the leading flight shuttle service provider in Southern Africa‚ offering premier air shuttle services into airstrips located within the safari parks.
Our shuttle flights operate daily from our exclusive facility at Johannesburg's OR Tambo International Airport to luxury safari lodges in several game reserves in South Africa.
Shuttle Services in Africa Exclusive to Federal Airlines
- Multiple daily shuttle flights to luxury safari lodges.
- Regular departures in and out of the game reserves.
- Opportunity to flight hop between lodges within the safari parks.
- Fleet of aircraft suitably equipped to operate in and out of airstrips and remote locations.
- Friendly staff to assist you throughout your shuttle flight experience.
- Refreshments and snacks provided for the flight.
- Complimentary Meet & Greet services at OR Tambo International Airport
- Exclusive transfer from the main terminal building to the FedAir facility
- Access to the exclusive Federal Airlines Lounge offering shower facilities‚ refreshments‚ wifi and the opportunity to shop
- Complimentary guest parking at the Federal Airlines Lounge
- Complimentary luggage storage facilities at the Federal Airlines Lounge
Our Daily Shuttle Flight Destinations
Kruger National Park
The world-famous Kruger National Park is one of Africa’s largest reserves with an incredibly high density of wildlife‚ including the Big 5.
Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
Sabi Sand is a luxury private game reserve sharing an unfenced border with Kruger National Park. It offers an exclusive‚ flexible and up-close private safari experience.
Timbavati Private Game Reserve
The private game reserve‚ Timbavati lies north of the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve and offers an uncrowded‚ exclusive luxury safari experience.
Thornybush Game Reserve
Thornybush is a private game reserve housing a collection of luxury lodges in the world-renowned wilderness areas of Sabi Sand and Thornybush Nature Reserve in Kruger Park.
Madikwe Game Reserve
Madikwe‚ the fifth-largest reserve in South Africa‚ is in the malaria free North West province of South Africa‚ close to the border with Botswana.
Our Shuttle Services in Africa Route
Our premier shuttle service flies daily from OR Tambo International Airport (JNB) to a range of airstrips and airports close to the game reserves.
All Shuttle Services can be booked directly by lodges or your travel agents. Alternatively‚ you can email us at email@example.com for more information.
Departures and Connections
For guests connecting at OR Tambo International Airport onto other flights‚ we recommend that they book departures from 17:00 onwards. This is to allow sufficient time for guests to complete all pre departure formalities after their safari shuttle flight.