Our facilities include a swift baggage check in counter. We kindly request that out guests adhere to our rules and regulations regarding baggage limitations. Due to the nature of charter and shuttle flight services, our aircraft are smaller than typical airliners and therefore have much smaller luggage holds.
Our baggage restrictions are as follows:
- Bags must be soft on all sides similar to that of a duffel bag. No cases with hard sides are allowed.
- Maximum check in luggage weight allowed is 20kg/44lbs
- Carry-on luggage is restricted to one piece weighing a maximum of 5kg/11lbs
- Suggested luggage size is 40cm/16 inches wide x 30cm/12 inches high x 60cm/24 inches long
- Should your luggage be unsuitable for the above requirements, you will be asked to repack your luggage into one of the soft bags available at Federal Airlines at an additional cost.
- Should your luggage exceed our limitations, we do provide a complimentary luggage storage facility offered on a return flight basis. Excess luggage remains the responsibility of the affected passenger at all times.
- Oversized bags cannot be carried on your lap as unsecured objects inside the cabin are hazardous to your safety.
- If you wish accommodate extra luggage ahead of time, please book and pay for an additional seat in advance as this may not be an option on the date of your flight without a pre-booking. This extra seat will allow you an additional 60kg (132lbs) of luggage and is subject to the above specifications.
- Complimentary excess luggage storage facilities are offered on a return flight basis at both O R Tambo and Kruger Mpumalanga International Airports.